BIN86JUNK is the #1 choice for furniture removal in Metro Vancouver!
Save $20 When You Book Online!
*valid on 1/4 truckload or more
When you need fast, professional furniture removal, call BIN86JUNK! Whether it’s up a flight of stairs or down a narrow hallway, we’ll get it gone!
- Recliners and Ottomans
- Couches and Coffee Tables
- Mattresses and Bed Frames
- And more!
Don’t hurt yourself lifting heavy, awkward furniture when you can call the experts! Our full-service junk removal means you won’t lift a finger.
- Easy Booking. We’re available 7 days a week, so we’re sure to fit in your busy schedule!
- Firm Quotes. After we see what you need removed, we’ll give you a quote at no cost.
- Efficient Crew. Our team’s experience shows! We know how to plan ahead to be efficient.
- Eco-Friendly. We believe your furniture should be kept out of the dump! That’s why we proudly recycle.
You shouldn’t have to wonder about the cost of junk removal.
That’s why our simple pricing speaks for itself!
- No-Cost Quotes. We quote on-site so we can be accurate. Because each quote is custom, it is tailored to your situation.
- Inclusive. What we quote is what you pay! There are no surprise charges or hidden fees.
- Quality Work. Paying an affordable price doesn’t mean you should sacrifice quality! We guarantee hard work.
Furniture removal in Metro Vancouver is easy with BIN86JUNK! There are two ways to get started.
- Call 604-259-1386 to talk to a helpful member of our team. We can answer your questions and get you booked.
- Our online contact form is there 24/7. Simply fill out your information, describe your furniture, and we’ll take it form there.
We operate 7 days a week to fit in with your busy schedule!
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY IN
- Local. We are locally-owned and operated in Port Moody, serving the Lower Mainland area.
- Other Services. If you have more junk than just furniture, check out what else we take!
- Dependable. We stand behind our work! You can count on our crew to give it their all.
- Community. Since we’re a small local business, we’re putting money back into our local economy!